Cisco CCNA ICND2 200-105
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Pass the ICND2 exam
Configure Cisco Routers and Switches
Knowledge to interview for a networking job
- Deploy a LAN
- Troubleshoot networking issues
- Start a career in networking
- Review the ICND2 exam topics
Learn how to pass the Cisco ICND2 exam and be ready for a career in networking.
Master the Cisco ICND2 exam topics
- LAN Switching Technologies
- Routing Technologies
- WAN Technologies
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructure Maintenance
-"I think this course is great, I've been studying for the ICND2 using skillsoft but this course explains some thing different which has been easier for me to grasp"
-"So far I find this to be well explained and cuts down a lot from the book into what you really need to know for the exam and is saving me time. He really knows his stuff for this course and would recommend his to anyone"
Key to Success
The key to this ICND2 training course are the countless configuration and troubleshooting examples. You will quickly learn how to be ready for any exam simulation and real world scenarios.
Content and Overview
In this course you'll learn all of the CCNA fundamentals. Each section includes easy to understand diagrams and configuration examples.
Starting with the TCP/IP and OSI Models, this course will take you through each component of networking.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through actual device configurations and troubleshooting techniques teaching you how to network with the best of them.
You will have instant access to the course material. All of the course videos can be streamed or downloaded at any time.
Students completing this course will have the knowledge to pass the exam and start a career in networking.
The sooner you start the course.....the sooner you will have your CCNA certification!!!
- This course is a prefect fit for beginners and test ready students
- Anyone that wants to start a career in networking
Restrictions for Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- An EIGRP for IPv6 protocol instance requires a router ID before it can start running.
- EIGRP for IPv6 has a shutdown feature. The routing process should be in "no shut" mode in order to start running.
- When a user uses a passive-interface configuration, EIGRP for IPv6 need not be configured on the interface that is made passive.
- EIGRP for IPv6 provides route filtering using the distribute-list prefix-list command. Use of the route-map command is not supported for route filtering with a distribute list.